Turning your managers into leaders
Our extensive Leadership Development offering coupled with years of experience, positions Solutions Connect Africa as a development provider of choice. From university-level leadership programmes to foundation workshops, our solutions deliver high-impact leaders to support great teams.
Our leadership development courses
- Combine classroom learning with experiential learning with a focus on innovation, technology and sustainability
- Leverage an extensive partner network, enabling us to provide holistic solutions that incorporate software, coaching, workshops, e-learning and neuro-science
- Deliver right and ready leaders equipped with the skills to engage their teams, drive performance and increase accountability
Popular Leadership Solutions
Our most popular ready-to-teach leadership development programmes.
View the module content and outcomes and discover how your leaders will benefit.
The one-stop training essential for managers. Both soft skills, like personal interaction, and business skills, including finance and effective thinking, make this a must-have foundation and refresher training programme.
Accounting and corporate finance essentials for non-financial managers. Understand financial reports, gain insight into the factors affecting firms’ financial health, be comfortable engaging with finance professionals.
Essential foundation knowledge for all operational managers including team leaders and first-line managers. Discover how to manage, motivate and lead while achieving departmental and business objectives.
Must-have skills for everyone who has staff reporting to them. The fundamentals of giving feedback, managing poor performance and performance counselling are just a few of the topics covered.
Aimed at all operational managers, from supervisors to first-line managers and small business owners, this programme gives invaluable insights into the benefits and process of on-the-job coaching.
“Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish.”
“I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people.”
“Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions.”
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
“The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office.”
More Leadership Solutions
Interaction skills for leaders
General leadership skills
Real skills for real business. Crucial systems and process skills to enhance and augment leadership soft skills.
- Accounting Skills for the New Supervisor
- Business Leadership: Becoming Management Material
- Chairing Meetings
- Finance for the Non-financial Manager
- Generation Gap: Closing the Generation Gap in the Workplace
- HR for Non-HR Managers
- Inventory Management – The Nuts and Bolts
- Managing Essentials – An Introduction to the Fundamentals of Managing
- The Department as a Business Unit
- Written English for the Senior Manager/Executive
- Your Roles and Responsibilities as a Team Leader/Supervisor
Improving work performance
Geared to excel. Equip your leaders with the skills needed to turn staff performance challenges into staff performance triumphs.
- Change Management
- Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
- Conflict Management
- Dealing with Difficult Situations (Performance and Conduct)
- Handling Conflict and Grievances
- LEAN Process Improvement
- Managing Poor Performance and Incapacity
- On-the-job Coaching and Mentoring
- Organising and Controlling
- Performance Management
- Risk Management
- Using on-the-job Coaching to Improve Performance
All our training programmes can be customised for your industry or organisation. Please contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Access world-class training from your desk. Our extensive e-learning offering gives you the flexibility to train where you can, when you can.