This thinking skills course introduces participants to a process for thinking and problem-solving aimed at enhancing effective thinking in the workplace.
All employees up to middle management level.
- Creating a common understanding of a framework for effective thinking
- Creating an opportunity to learn and practice effective thinking habits
- Obtaining feedback on your thinking habits
- Identifying areas for development
Participants are given opportunities to practice and apply the different thinking tools and techniques covered by the programme. This thinking skills workshop will equip them to:
- Identify critical success factors as a measurement base
- Define a problem
- Investigate the problem
- Utilise tools to generate creative thinking
- Generate possible solutions using various tools
- Implement solutions
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the solution against critical success factors
A maximum of 15 and a minimum of 4 participants can be accommodated per workshop.